Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catchup Christmas BEDIDTC



I actually REALLY like combining days. Makes the posts longer and more interesting.

This is a catch up from this week. Though doing this defeats the purpose of Blog Everyday In December Till Christmas. But I'm a rebel.

What was the best book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 
Just. Go. Read. It.
I can not talk about this book enough.
What were your favorite songs?
  • You Need Me, I Don’t Need You by: Ed Sheeran
  • Little Lion Man by: Mumford and Sons
  • We Are Young by: Fun
  • Breaking Down by: Florence & the Machine
  • Down River by: Temper Trap
  • Title and Registration by: Death Cab for Cutie
  • Skinny Love by: Bon Ivor
I really love these songs. I tired to embed the songs from Youtube but that didn't work so well. You can look them up. I highly recommend them all. 

When did you celebrate?
Finding The Name of The Stars @ the Green Valley Book Fair for $5.

What astonished you?
How fabulous I am. I sort of discovered that this year. It was like, "I'm Lillie and I'm a fantastic bad ass."
Where did you spend your money?
Halloween Costume (The Doctor... Hopefully I'll have a breakdown post soon)
Metro Cards (probably 4 or 5, because I lose at least one)
Books ( Not as much as usual. A bunch on my Kindle I haven't come close to reading)
Yearbook Fundraising Chocolate ( I sold the most boxes)
Watercolor paint
Makeup (elf, mostly. And revlon lip butters)

What was your favorite blog post...that you read or wrote?
I have a bunch of favorite blogs, not really a favorite post. I love

Lillie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment