Sunday, December 2, 2012

When were you most greatful?

As I was inspired by my sister, who was inspired but someone else, I will be doing a sort of Blog Every Day in December/Reflect On Your 2012. If you're interested here is la link. I thought this would be a nice reflect on your past year and document it sort of thing.

When were you most greatful?

When would be a difficult thing to describe as I can easily describe a feeling but not a when and where it happened. There were plenty of opportunities in which I was very greatful. I was greatful when my APUSH teacher didn't check the homework I didn't do or when my mom had dinner ready after a very tiresome practice. The feeling that sticks out the most most to me was how greatful I felt after working out these past few months. I was greatful for the work I did for myself, but I was also greatful for my Dad who is also my coach. He pushed me and made me work hard then I ever knew I could. The time I have spent working out out and loosing my weight has given me confidence, developed my leadership skills, a work ethic, and has just made me a happier person. I'm beyond greatful that I had (have) someone to be there with me. I'm also extremely blessed with the people I had who encouraged me through this. My family has been amazing, doing what they could do to make me better. My sister served as inspiration me through her weight loss about a year ago, but she also served as my motivation because I want to go beyond the things she's done. My grandparents for being the side of the family who was never short of compliments.

I love Christmas time and I can not wait till Christmas break! I will be posting everyday. I also really want to write more talky blogs coming soon.
HERPY HERLERDERS
Lillie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment