Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The 7 year blog post

Tumblr followers:91
Episodes of Doctor Who watched:41 (?)
Times driven: 2
Currently reading: Summer ass assignment (Cold Sassy Tree)



I really don't have some sassy intro for this. But this is a newflash/update/weather alert.

Every time I walk down stairs, I regret it. Because my room is perfectly chill and nice and everything a comfortable living space should be in the summer. The down stairs, is not.

This blog entry has taken my about 3 days to complete. This is day 3.
I thought it would be worth mentioning that a comment of my was the top comment on a video. This has never happened.

Needless to say, this was a damn ass highlight in my day. 
So as I thought about this and as mydamnchannel liked the post I made on tumblr, I wanted to talk about my presence on the internet.
I've been around for awhile. I've gone through different Youtube channels, so saying that I joined in 2010 is inaccurate. 2007 would probably be around the time. But I've had subscriptions and people I've watched forever. And like I've said in a previous blog, I've never made videos. and so my interaction with these amazing people has been limited. And it just hurts even more when I see vidcon videos and think "That honestly, could be me." I crave friendship like the ones people have on youtube with other youtubers. I want to be apart of a community. Tumblr, especially recently, has given me that little bit of community that I wanted. But I still want to be part of this Youtube community that I have observed from afar for so many years. So I wanted to make a list of things when I have interacted with internet.
after procrastinating for ever, and watching a Joseph Birdsong live show, I decided this is creepy as hell.

I have yearbook camp in a week, so yeah, get to plan the yearbook! I'm not one of the editors this year, but I plan to be senior year. It will be a fun few days, the girl that will be a co editor is really awesome so it will be cool to hang out with her
. But this crazy ass thing is going on. We are meeting the new yearbook teacher AT CAMP. WE have no idea who it is, so i guess we just meet them there? Hell if I know. I guess we will figure it out!

Can't wait to do a recap of yearbook, then I have friday, THEN I'm at the beach for a week. And i think I don't have internet. Just speculating. I have internet at camp, but non at the beach. 
I've gained a lot of new followers on tumblrs. It's really great. God, people are so cool.
-Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment