Monday, July 2, 2012

boop.

Hiya. So, I wasn't liking the title above on my blog so I changed it to something random. It said, Most likely wearing pants

Just popping in for an update.
Tumblr followers: 82
Twitter Followers: 39
Episodes of Doctor Who watched: 28
Times driven: 2

So. I had this idea today.
 Basically, everyone I love was at vidcon and the people I love are friends with other people I love. For example, HayleyGHoover hanging out with DK1. I've been on YouTube for a long time now, but I've never made a video. (Actually a lie, I've made them but then I deleted them, stupid as hell they were) BUT The only way I interact with these awesome people is through Tumblr and Twitter. I need to make videos if I want friends. So a couple days ago, last Thursday I believe, I had this amazing idea. I'm going to vlog my entire senior year. The things is, I'm not an up coming Senior. I'm going to be a junior. So i have to wait a year. Which kind of sucks. But it will be worth the wait. I will get to vlog going to colleges, Prom, Graduation, my acceptance letter, state track meet, being the editor of the yearbook. It will be a huge year and it will would be great to have a reference to it. And maybe I could help people going into their last year of High School. I'm not expecting to get famous or some shit. But having videos and an interesting video project will give my confidence to readch out to people to become friends. SOOOOO. I am making a goal here and now. I WILL GO TO 2014 VIDCON. I SWEAR ON SHERLOCK'S SCARF.
shit just got real.

I've been procrastinating my summer assignments. I'm working on it. It will be done in a timely manner.

My room is getting to point of clean.

Yearbook camp in 15 days! Thne the beach! THEN THE OLYMPICS. gawd
dasfghkj;ldkjhGAF
I adore the Olympics. I love watching Track and Field and Gymnastics. Swimming is good too.
I think David Tennant should have been the one running with the torch.
Nerd problems?
 -Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment