Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BEDA #2-3 Oops... & Pottery!

Unlike my rather rant-y and honest first BEDA post, my other ones should be less like that. 

Somes days just aren't ment for blogging. Yesterday was, obviously, one of those days. It was crazy and horrible until I went to pottery. I just had my 4th time in the Pottery studio at the local community college and it's one of my favourite things. 
  • Firstly, I am the youngest in the class by at least 15 years. 
  • Secondly, I'm picking it up really quickly.
  • Thirdly, you can think of nothing else besides trying to center your clay on the wheel. So it's a great thought distraction.

When I have finished pieces, I will certainly post some pictures of them. There is also a summer session I plan on taking to create higher quality pieces for my art portfolio. The instructor even told me that we can work on hand building to create nicer 3D pieces. 

Also, I redownloaded Spotify. I've been listening to a lot of Imagine Dragons and Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis. I shamelessly sing to Thrift Shop and the soundtrack to Les Mis.

Until next time, 
Lillie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment