Sunday, February 12, 2012

Price Difference Outfit 1st

Price Difference 1



Like I could even wait. It is a Sunday and Sundays are dull and I do not like them. So here, my friend, my first fashion VS. So here, I display Floral pants, lace blouses, bow necklaces, and brown oxfords. Very fabulous. And everything for my cheaper version is under $25 except for my shirt. The Shirt was perfect, and I really didn't find anything else. Of course you could always find a lace tank top. I saw one from Forever 21 that would look nice with the outfit. Not so much when replicating the expensive. Just setting up a model. I'm working on more like these. Any comments? Advice? Opinion? Let me know!
Farewell for now, but not for long.
-Lillie.
These are the pieces a used fyi. It's pretty clear which ones are the cheaper ones. Just to let you know about where they come from. Some great places.

Vro Moda blouse
£30 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Raquel Allegra sheer top
£370 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins white pants
$17 - dorothyperkins.com

MOTO Floral Printed Leigh
$80 - topshop.com

Dorothy Perkins lace up oxford
$21 - dorothyperkins.com

VIcenza enamel jewelry
£6.40 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment