Sunday, February 12, 2012

"You broke my Smolder."

So, I my have over estimated Hautelook shipping. I read somewhere that the product leaves the warehouse in about a day, but then I went to check on estimated arrival, it is said between the 23rd and 29th. I was not going to wait that long to make another post. So I thought I would talk about Disney. I'm actually watching Tangled on Netflix. I love the movie. Disney princesses are awesome. Anything Disney, actually. This past Christmas, my whole family went to Disney World over Christmas break. This was the big last trip sort of thing with everyone and it was so special. I had been to Disney earlier that year in April with a school trip so I knew where everything was, not like everyone else in my family didn't. But it was so exciting to be with everyone and ride ALL the rides. I normally never go on the crazy rides. but I rode the Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, and Space Mountain. I rode Big Thunder Mnt. Railroad millions of times. I didn't get ride Rockin' Roller Coaster because I hate ride that go upside down. It's not jsut the rides at Disney. It is the everything. The energy. Just seeing the monorails, and then riding into the Magic Kingdom. I am over whelmed with a feeling of nostalgia and pure joy. It is like coming home. And Disney during Christmas? Something you do not want to miss. The Osborn Family light show is CRAZY. and fyi, it's not the Ozzy Osborn family. I can't wait till I go to Disney some other time. The are putting an Avatar area in Animal Kingdom and greatly expanding fantasyland. I can't wait till I go home.
I've been having a pretty good week. I had my District track meet yesterday. It wasn't my best day, but I have a week and specific things to work on to take Regionals. It would be awesome to get to States, just for fun. Not too sure where I'm going to go now with this post.
Oh one more thing, I can not be the only one that notices 17 magazine is drifting away from their affordable featured fashion pieces. Name one regular middle class teen who is ready to spend $58 dollars on a headband, or $149 dollars on some wedges? Teens want to dress fashionably, and want models of higher end stuff for us as readers to draw inspiration on to find cheaper alternatives, but it would be helpful if they were showing ways to find the alternatives, or show an example of high end expensive, then go a recreate the look under $50 bucks or some set price range. Teens need affordable, versatile pieces. And need help to accomplish that. Just my thought. i think I might try that. Polyvore up a set with expensive, then model the affordable next to it. If you ever have any ideas of things like that, or styles you want me to do that for, just let me know in the comments of my blog posts.
farewell for now, but not for long.
-Lillie.

No comments:

Post a Comment