Sunday, February 19, 2012

3 outfits. Same Pants. Around $50 each.

3 outfits. Same Pants. Around $50 each.



So, for this week, I have 3 outfits with the same pants. These excellent sequin pants are only $20, marked down from $68. Fantastic. I tried to incorporate different colored sequins in the tops and accessories. For outfit #1 I have a beautiful light blue cropped shirt and paired with it a gorgeous gold bird necklace. All together the shirt and necklace $25.80. He second I went for a more nautical them with the sequin anchor tank with anchor earnings from Forever 21. The shirt and earrings together are $11.49. Now for my third and last outfit, I paired the black shorts with an extremely amazing Snow White shirt from the Disney store. I love the detail of the sequin bow and lips. It is on sale from $68 to now $33 and I paired this with a heart bag from Betsey Johnson for $29. Yes, this out fit is quite a lot more expensive but the Shirt just looked so amazing with the shorts. Also, it was the only bag I could find  that really matched the sequin color. I love it!

Yesterday, I received my Book Of Shadows from Hautelook. I swatched some of the colors and they are beautiful. I need some time to play with the shadows and time to wear them to give a full review of the product, so that should be coming out shortly!

I hope everyone had an excellent Mardi Gras, I know I did. We celebrated Mardi Gras in French by having a food day. The day before I made 50 some sugar cookies and iced them all, all in the shape of a voodoo doll. I loved giving everyone cookies, just seeing it on their faces how happy they were to get a cookie made me smile. And BTW: cookies and baked goods are like currency in High School. People will trade anything for cookies. I traded a friend 3 cookies so I could have the chair we fight over for the day. It was worth it and I think he thought so too.

Farewell for now, but not for long.
-Lillie.


Disney red top
$33 - disneystore.com
Graphic tank
$9.99 - alloy.com
Insight 51 crop top
$21 - generalpants.com.au
Highwaisted shorts
$20 - nastygal.com
Betsey Johnson reversible bag
$29 - betseyjohnson.com
Forever 21 chain jewelry
$4.80 - forever21.com
Forever 21 fish hook jewelry
 $1.50 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment