Sunday, February 5, 2012

lying sick


I woke up at 4:30 am today. Feeling like a crap. If I had no spinal cord, my head would simply fall off because of the sheer weight. I cannot breathe out of one nostril and I just feel blah. Since I woke up at 4:30, I felt that the time before my parents woke up would be an excellent time to watch Gossip Girl. It was. It's an excellent show, if you have never seen it, I recommend you go to Netflix and at least put it in Instant Que. I'm currently on season 2 episode 8. At one point, around 7 possibly, I thought my parents were coming down stairs so I switched over to Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I've only ever seen it once before, but the movie is so fantastic. Audrey Hepburn is beautiful and classic. Just hearing her sing Moon River made me feel better. My Fair Lady is also an amazing movie with her in it.
                My cat has become rather cross with me. I was down stairs on the couch all morning, but when I come into my room, she is laying on the blanket on my bed. She normally does with when I leave. Anyway, I was rubbing her head and chin nicely, then she starting biting my hand! She did it a couple times and I bobbed her on the head with my hand, softly I might add. Now she is cross. I guess I must leave her be for a while. My cat is rather strange and very special needs. She just acts funny. Currently, she is resting her palm up on a pillow, her head on her paw, and she is starring philosophically out the window. Funny thing.
 Farwell for now, but now for long.
-Lillie.

No comments:

Post a Comment