Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 2

Cleaning my room and trying on clothes. I officially have no jeans that fit me. My stomach had taken over. I fee like it's me against my body. I've done very well today. I had my Breakfast, and this veggie medley that my mom makes out of fresh vegetables in our garden with our homemade tomato sauce. I haven't been counting that into Livestrong, but I mean it's not a lot, little to none really. It's all extremely healthy. I'm avoiding sugar when possible. NO SWEETS. I mean, I know things are good in moderation, but I just don't want to get into the habit of eating sweets because when you eat them, you want more afterwards. So that cookie turns into five.
I just did 100 squats. Last time I did about a week ago, I literally couldn't walk for about 2 days. Hopefully, it won't be to bad, I return to the gym tomorrow. I'm kind of excited because I know I will be burning the hell out of some fat. I'm taking control of ma life, bitches.
This is frustrating though. It really is. You want quick results. Not saying I'm not patient enough to stick it out, but I just want things to happen now. To bad I have no adipose pills (Doctor Who reference)
In other news, I went to town and bought some more school supplies. I need to bust a move on my summer assignments, they are due the 13th. So, this means, I'm have to leave, to bust a move on some papers and comps! Wish me luck! :D
Ps. I have now added a widget to track my weight on my blog. It's directly from Livestrong, so when I update my weight lose, you'll see it!
Also: blogging is going to help me, I won't be blogging everyday, but I will be upadting at least once a week.
k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment