Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 8

I had a bad day.
I went over my calories on Livestrong.com
I ate out.
And i didn't work out.

I am full, and though the food was amazing, I feel ashamed. But I'm not going to wallow in this. I had a bad day, so what. I can not afford to have these sort of days.

So I did alright this morning, actually. Light English muffin with free range egg white with nuts and peach. But the nuts were high in calories, and I had two serving throughout the day. Come lunch time, I didn't really eat much. I had a serving of mexican shredded cheese, a serving of club crackers, an apple, and half a serving of tostitos scoops. I couldn't find anything to eat, and it didn't feel bad at the time. When I plugged in everything in Livestrong, I realized that I had made some bad decisions.  Come 7:30 and I'm very hungry. I was in town with my dad and we ended up going to a mexican place we love. I got veggie fajitas, with veggie refried beans, and some rice. It tasted amazing. But i know I wasn't doing the right thing. So you know? I screwed up. But I just have to move on, look back on this day and use it as an example. Remember that day when you went over? And you felt so bad you wrote a blog post about it?

Tomorrow is a new day and it will be ok.
I'm actually helping out with Freshman orientation ALL DAY. SO lots of running around. I won't be eating a lot of lunch, so it will be great. And when I get home, I'll be too tired to eat! Just kidding, that is not healthy. I'll drink loads of water and I'll have a good time.

If you had a bad food day or you remember one you had, post it in the comments. I'd love to hear about it!

Till next time
Lillie x

No comments:

Post a Comment