Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorites of the Week {3/8}


These are some of my favorite videos, websites, and just things that I am totally loving this week.

Aaron Tveit interview with Broadway.com: I loved him in Les Mis and he is gorgeous. And like, holy mother of god, he has an apartment in Astoria and if you haven't have read my previous blogs, my last two times I've been in New York, I stayed in Astoria. Not like it's a big deal, it's just my fangirl showing I just love seeing his face and he is a wonderful actor. Ugh. His eyes. His voice. *swoon*

Taylor Swift Parody song: This showed up on my dashboard a couple weeks ago and I still think it's funny. Listen to it a couple times and you start to sing to it. gonE 

Camelbak water bottles: I've had a camelbak for a almost a year until it was stolen (I don't know why anyone would have wanted mine, it looked *ratchet* from me chewing on the holder). But my mom bought me a new, which actually holds more water than the one I had. I love these water bottles because it makes it much easier to drink more water. I highly recommend them.

30 Reminders That The World Isn't Such A Bad Place After All: Buzzfeed is one of my favorite websites to kill time with. This list should make you feel a little better. maybe say "awwwwww" or "lololololol" Eitherway, is should improve your day.

CollegeFashion.net: Hayley G. Hoover mentioned this website in one of her videos a while back. It has become one of my FAVORITE WEBSITES EVER. It's geared more to poor college students but I think it's also amazing for poor high school girls as well. I love how it's a very nerdy sort of fashionable website. They always have outfits inspired by popular culture that is raved over by the internet. They update multiple times a week, so i recommend you follow their twitter and their facebook page to never miss a post. It's basically everything I want my blog to become. I'm in love!

Kick-Ass bookshelves: Another one from Buzzfeed. Being the bookish bitch that I am, I have great appreciation for the many ways one can store books. I have  two bookshelves that I've arranged by color, but visual, it's not enough. My favorites are 4, 7, 8, and 11. This list should surely inspire you other bookish bitches or bookish bros.

 Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I re-read this wonderful piece of YA literature this week and I am in love with it as much as I was the first time I read it. It's been a "wanderlust-is-kicking-my-ass-I-want-to-be-in-Paris" kind of week so I needed a dose of a cute French speaking British boy and description of France. I got my fix in and yet I am not fully satisfied. I also recommend Lola and the Boy Next Door by Perkins AND pre-order her new book Isla and the Happily Ever After that comes out on September 17th of this year. You will definitely see a review after I've read it.

Stumbleupon: If you have never used this website, you are not enjoying the internet to its full use. What stumbleupon does is that it takes you to new, different websites based on your interest. It's easy to find new and awesome things that you probably had no idea where on the internet. I've bookmarked so many of the websites it takes me to, just for future references.
Here are some of the websites that have been my favorite:
This Gif:

Hope you enjoyed this! I am trying to post more activly on my blog so I plan on making these a weekly thing!

Until next time
Lillie
x




No comments:

Post a Comment