Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stumbleupon Sunday {3/10}

Stumbleupon is simply one of favorite websites, because it's not just one website. You sign up, fill in your interest and hit Stumble. You are then whisked away to places of the internet you would have never gone before. Magical. Stumbleupon is a great way to kill time but also insight creativity. These are some of the best websites I've found this week:


Dancers Among Us: Stunning pictures of dancers in everyday life

100 French Food/Drink Words and Phrases: This makes me what to set up a really nice, white table cloth dinner and dress very nicely as I serve guests le vol-au-vent et rĂ´ti les pommes de terre. How Fancy.

22 Artworks with Clever Use of Negative Space: Lovely and very artistically inspiring.

14 Places to Fall in Love with France: I thought it was hilarious that this showed up since I've been on a French kick all week. The pictures make me want to find the next plane leaving out of Dullas to Paris and peace out!

Who What Wear: This website is basically a really awesome online fashion magazine.

Songza: Music for any time of day. Literally. Do you need music for a Sunday afternoon read? Or how about Thursday night for working, but with no lyrics. It's more specific then Pandora could ever be.

calm.com: Lord knows I need this on a daily bases. You can chose from a 2, 10, or 20 minutes of relaxation while a soothing voice talks you through relaxing your body. I think we all need to remember to do this everyday, if even for a few minutes. It changes how the entire rest of your day does and that matters.

Most Gawked All-Time:  Craft Gawker is DIY HEAVEN. I have never been so inspired to MAKE THINGS. So go! GO MAKE THINGS

Useful Life Hacks: I never tire from seeing different life hacks. Many of these are actually very useful.They make it feel like I'm cheating everyday life.

The Hunt: Every seen something on the internet that you wanted but had no idea where to find said item? Its a daily occurrence in my life. With The Hunt, you join a huge community of others in search for the things they've seen and want. You post a picture and others help in the search to find that item or items online.

Hope you enjoyed this first Stumbleupon Sunday!
Until next time
Lillie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment