Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stumbleupon Sunday {3/17}

These are some of my favorite links that I found on Stumbleupon this week:

31 Insanely Easy and Clever DIY Projects: Who doesn't need more crafts to make? Certainly not me or anyone for that matter. DIY FOR ALL!

Simple Ideas That Are Borderline Crafty: Here is some more DIY, I really love the food color and Elmers glue that creates a sea glass look on clear glass. Just more projects I need to add to my to do list for the summer.

Best Teen Movies of All Time: Can't decide what to watch? Here is the list of the best teen movies; starting the list off with The Breakfast Club. Half the movies on this list are some of my favorites like #5 Easy A, #7 Back to the Future, or #14 She's the Man. I hear plans of a movie night in the near future.

Throwback Thursday: Betchiest Trends of the 90s: This whole website in general is pretty awesome, which I've come to find out. But all these awesome trends from the 90s like tamagotchis and Polly Pockets kicks my nostalgia in the ass.

Paris for the Indie Traveler: The only thing stopping me is the amount of money it takes to buy a  ticket. Get me a ticket and I'm gone.

Strasbourg's Cutst Neighnourhood- La Petite France: It looks like it's a small world, without the creepy dolls.

Belle of the Ball Polyvore: Beautiful and fashionable outfits inspired by iconic Disney characters. As a Disney and fashion lover, I thoroughly appreciate this.

6 Super-Weird Beauty Tricks that Work Wonders: What we do for beauty. The one about acne and eye drops is really awesome and something worth trying, especially for big days or events where pictures will be taken.

How to Travel Full-Time for $17,000 a Year or Less: I feel like I frequently tell my parents that all I want to do with my life is either sleep or travel the world. I think the second one sounds more exciting and this website shows you how to possibly do it. Maybe this is what I'll do after I graduate high school, take a gap year. I can hear my parents now, "Like hell you will." We shall see.

Tulip Fields, Wind Turbines and Canal, Holland: Gorgeous photo of tulip fields, wind turbine and canal, obviously. Tulips make beautiful ground rainbows. Holland is definitely on my list of places I want to visit.

How to Travel: 14 Travel Myths Debunked (Part 2): I like that experienced travelers can really give an insight on some common misconceptions with traveling. Might make you think twice about many places, in a positive and negative way. This couple runs a pretty awesome blog so I recommend checking it out and learning about their traveling experiences. Here is Part 1.

Until next time,
Lillie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment